Reusable cloth menstrual pad.
Environmentally friendly reusable menstrual pads – handmade by English designer Moongazy Cloth, in these gorgeous fabrics:
We have a choice of two different sizes:
- Panty Liner – made from cotton fabrics with a popper to keep it in place. 9″ long.
- Moderate flow menstrual pad– made from cotton and bamboo fabrics with a thin water-resistant layer and a popper to keep it in place. 11″ long.
The benefits of using cloth menstrual pads include:
- No single-use plastic and a lower plastic content than other reusable menstrual pads.
- They can last at least 5 years using every month.
- Extremely comfortable
- Easy to look after
- Can make your period less stressful meaning less cramping.
- 1. Use
- 2. Store dry until wash day (Eg in open wet bag)
- 3. Put on a cold rinse cycle
- 4. Stain treat if required (stain stick or vanish soak)
- 5. Wash on a normal wash (no softener, 40 deg max)
- 6. Hang to dry